The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes PDF Book Review
The book The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes PDF is a collection of twelve short stories. The book is published on October 31st, 1892. The writer of this best seller book is Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. The famous character Sherlock Holmes is precisely used in a book A Study in Scarlet. The book is most well-known and -loved fictional detective in history. The individual stories of this book are also published in The Strand Magazine between July 1891 and June 1892. The length of this book is 307 pages. George Newnes Published published this book. The stories cover the topics social injustices, Homeless peoples.
All the stories included in the book The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes PDF tell the first person narrative. From the point of view of Dr. Watson. The first story of the book is A Scandal in Bohemia, Start with Watson receive a telegram asking him to meet Holmes at the railway station for an adventure. Watson’s wife wants that he is going on an adventure and encourage him to go. Holmes escorts Watson where a man is murdered. in 1929 the book was banned in the Soviet Union.
The novel is adapted in various plays and movies. 70 different actors work in 200 movies.
List of 12 Short Stories
(1) A Scandal in Bohemia (July 1891)
(2) A Scandal in Bohemia (July 1891)
(3) The Red-Headed League (August 1891)
(4) A Case of Identity (September 1891)
(5) The Boscombe Valley Mystery (October 1891)
(6) The Five Orange Pips (November 1891)
(7) The Man with the Twisted Lip (December 1891)
(8) The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle (January 1892)
(9) The Adventure of the Speckled Band (February 1892)
(10) The Adventure of the Engineer’s Thumb (March 1892)
(11) The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor (April 1892)
(12) The Adventure of the Beryl Coronet (May 1892)
Download The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
Now you can download a collection of this 12 short stories book in PDF and Kindle, Links are given below.